- 2 small pears, cored and coarsely grated
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 125g jumbo rolled oats
- 50g mixed toasted almond and walnuts, roughly chopped
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 100ml apple juice
- 75ml unsweetened, fresh almond drink (or cow's milk or soya milk)
- 2tbsp fat-free, thick set natural yoghurt
- 100ml Bonne Maman Apricot Compote
Put the pear in a bowl with the lemon juice and stir to coat. Add the oats, nuts, cinnamon, apple juice and almond drink.
Stir well, cover and chill overnight for at least 6 hours.
To serve, stir the yoghurt into the oats. Spoon into dishes and top with apricot compote and a few extra nuts.
If you've found this inspiring, why not share it?
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Pinterest
Good to know
- Prepare overnight and enjoy in the morning.
- Quick and easy to prepare
- Top with you favourite Bonne Maman Compote
Love this recipe?
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest from the Bonne Maman team.
For recipes, inspiration and more.
Like this? Then you might like these too